To embed a survey on your own website, follow these steps:
- From the left navigation, click WEBSITE > YOUR WEBSITE NAME > SURVEY MANAGER. You will then view a listing of all survey’s that you have setup. From here note down the survey id (see screenshot).
- Next copy the code below and place on your website:
<iframe style=”width: 1200px; height: 1900px;” name=”FRAME1″ src=”http://www.kazeli.com/web/1/479/index.cfm/id/survey/lang/english/surveyID/SURVEYIDHERE/tempid/1″ align=”top” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″></iframe>
- Enter the SURVEY ID marked in red above. You may also change the space around the form by modifying the width and height of the iframe.
- Enter the WEBSITE ID in the URL above as well.
- If you’d like to change anything on the form itself including the fonts, colors, and actions you can do that from the Survey Manager.