Within Kazeli you can setup a unique email signature for each email account.
- From the MY ACCOUNT section, click MANAGE DOMAINS & EMAILS.
- Click EDIT SETTINGS to the right of the email address
- In the signature editor add the text you would like to appear as your signature.
- Click SAVE
Want to add images or know how to use HTML?
If you know a thing or two about using HTML and want to add an image to your signature. Here’s how you do it.
- First, you need to have an image available over the internet. You can upload an image using the MEDIA MANAGER. Get help with the Media Manager . Once done you will need to use some advanced HTML to add the source of the image within the signature.
- From the editor, click the HTML icon. Then using the code below add the url to the path in the sample below. Once pasted close the popup window and you should have the signature now showing.<img border=”0″ src=”http://www.yourdomain.com/_userimages/logo.gif” /> – replace yourdomain with your own domain name and also the logo with your own logo name.
If you have Admin access, you can set this up for all Users in your company.