Uploading Image or Flash Files: Before inserting images or flash files in your website or in the header area, you must first upload all images and media files to the Media Manager. There are two methods of accessing the Media Manager, see point 2 below for alternate method.
- From the left navigation, click the Website button.
- Under the Resource Center section, click on Media Manager. Alternatively, you can access the Media Manager directly when you are editing a Web Page.
- To add a file, you can either drag the file into the box provided or click Browse to locate the file on your computer.
- Once uploaded, click Refresh to see your file in the list. You can select a file and View orDelete.
- This application can be accessed when editing a page by clicking on Media Center.
Once the image is in your Media Manager you can add the image to your website as follows:
- From the left navigation, click on Website, then Page Editor.
- Click on the Webpage name to edit the contents of the page.
- Under Page Contents, click Edit next to the version you wish to edit.
- Place your cursor in the webpage where you would like to insert the new image.
- Click the image icon from the toolbar, then to the right of the image name click the “Normal” link to preview the image. If ok, click the Insert link at the bottom of the page.
- Click either Save as New Version or Update Page.
You can also utilize our in-built image resizer and web-optimization tool when uploading images to the Kazeli Media Manager. Select the maximum image size from the list. Images which are smaller than the max image size set will remain untouched.