Setting up your Emails with Outlook
To setup your new email account using Outlook follow the steps below:
- Click on Tools, then Email Accounts.
- By default, the wizard will auto select View or Change existing email accounts. Click Next.
- Click Add.
- Choose POP3 as the Server Type.
- Setup your Email Account Settings (as below)
- POP3: mail.kazeli.com
- SMTP: smtp.kazeli.com
- Click MORE SETTINGS and click the OUTGOING SERVER tab and select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”. Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings – It should pass the test. If not, an entry is not entered
- correctly. Fix and test again.
- Click Next, then Finish.
Once your email settings are complete, click MORE SETTINGS and click the OUTGOING SERVER tab and select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”. See below for a screenshot of how this looks:
Troubleshooting Your Email Setup
My outgoing connection has failed. What’s next?
If you have followed the instructions perfectly as above and have selected the option “My outgoing mailserver requires authentication” and still you are not able to connect to our mailserver, then most likely your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is not allowing this.
In this case you will need to un-check the option “My outgoing mailserver requires authentication” and change the outgoing mailserver to your ISPs. Usually you can find out this information by visiting their website or calling their support line.