Download all your emails to your computer
1. From the side navigation, click on MESSAGE CENTER.
2. From next to the SEARCH button, click the EXPORT icon.
3. On the dialogue box that appears, click OK.
4. Click ‘Click here to download emails‘.
5. Select the option to SAVE and click OK or SAVE.
6. Once downloaded, you will need to unzip the file to view your emails. To do this, right click on the file and select ‘EXTRACT HERE or UNZIP’. The software required to unzip the file will likely already be available on your computer, however if you need to you can download WinZip or WinRAR.
The download may take some time depending on the number of emails in your Kazeli account.
Repeat steps 2 through 6 for each TAB in the Message Center for each user account. Typically you’ll want to run the export for the Inbox, Archive, and Sent tabs.