You can create group permissions for selected users within your company. You can then set permissions for Projects, Opportunities and Files to include certain groups while excluding others.
To create and edit user permissions groups:
1. Go to the My Account section of your Kazeli login.
2. Click on User Permissions Groups under the Account Settings section.
3. There is a default Administrator Group already created. Only the administrator username has permissions for this group by default. You can create a new group by typing in the name of the group in the space provided and clicking Create Group.
4. Click Edit beside the permission group for which you would like to add or remove users.
5. To add a user, select the username from the dropdown list. The user will quickly be added to that permission group. To remove a user, simply click Remove from beside the username.
6. Click Return to Group List to view all permissions groups.