If you have an existing email account already setup from another provider, you can set these up within Kazeli in just a few minutes. If Kazeli is already hosting your domain and you simply want to add emails to that account, please skip these instructions and go here.
Otherwise, follow these instructions to setup your existing POP3 Email account.
- Login to your Kazeli account – www.kazeli.com/weboffice
- Go to the MY ACCOUNT section (top right)
- Under Kazeli User Account section, click the CREATE/EDIT EMAIL ACCOUNTS link.If you are an Administrator, you can manage ALL User Account Email settings. Under the Kazeli Accounts & Permissions, select the User Account you would like to setup and click Edit.
- Under Email Account Settings, click the CREATE NEW ACCOUNT link
- Fill out the details as follows:Your Name: Your name as it will appear on outgoing mail (Jon Smith)
Email Address: Your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): Use your providers POP3 details (mail.mycompany.com)
Below is a screenshot of how this will look.
Below are various sample settings that may be helpful.
- Yahoo Mail Settings:
Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com Select This server requires and encrypted connection (SSL)
Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address (e.g., email@example.com)
Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password
- Gmail Settings:
Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop.gmail.com. Select This server requires and encrypted connection (SSL)
Account Name/Login Name: Your Gmail Mail ID (your email address without the “@gmail.com”)
Email Address: Your Gmail address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your Gmail password
- Hotmail Settings:
Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop3.live.com Select This server requires and encrypted connection (SSL)
Account Name/Login Name: Your Hotmail or Live Mail ID (your email address without the “@hotmail.com / @live.com”)
Email Address: Your Hotmail or Windows Live email address (e.g., email@example.com)
Password: Your Hotmail or Windows Live password.
IMPORTANT: Kazeli does not have the option of leaving your messages on the server, so once you add these settings all your emails will be downloaded directly into your Kazeli account and will no longer be in your existing email account. If you would like your account to be setup to LEAVE your emails on your existing mail server, email us.
Once done, make sure you setup an SPF Record for your domain to ensure high deliverability when sending from Kazeli.