Clicking the Message Center tab on the side navigation will automatically take you to your Inbox.
Emails are listed within these sections.
- Attachments: A paperclip icon indicates that the email has an attachment. Click the arrows to sort emails by attachments.
- Subject: This is what has been typed in the Subject field of the email. Click on the subject to read the email.
- To: The address(es) entered into the ‘TO’ field. Click address to add / edit contact record. Click the arrows to sort alphabetically.
- From: The sender of the email. Click address to add / edit contact record. Click the arrows to sort alphabetically.
- Date: The date the email was received. Click the arrows to sort by date.
- P: Privacy status. A padlockicon indicates that the email has been made private. If you are the owner of the email, click the icon to change privacy status. Click the arrows to sort by privacy status.
- Relate: Click to relate the email to a contact or project / opportunity.
- Delete: Click to delete email.
You can click contact auto relate on the top right of the page to automatically attempt to relate all unrelated emails to existing contacts.
Use the search box at the top of the page to search through your inbox or archived emails. Select a search type from the dropdown list.