To upload images into your Profile or Media Center, Java must be enabled. Follow these steps to enable Java in your browser.
For Internet Explorer users:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click Tools at the top, and then Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab at the top of the new window and then click the Custom Level button at the bottom.
3. Using the slider, move all the way down to Scripting. Under Active Scripting, and Scripting of Java, click theEnable button. Click OK, Yes.
For Firefox users:
1. Start Firefox and click Tools, and then Options.
2. Select the Content (or Web Features) tab.