Versions: When editing a page in your website, you can save each edit as a different Version. Instead of updating your previous edit, saving as a new version will create a new page and gives you the option to select which version you would like to appear on your website. This allows you more flexibility and freedom to experiment with your web pages.
To save as new version:
- From the left navigation, click the Website button.
- Under the Resource Center section, click on Organize/Edit Site.
- Click on the page name of the page you would like to edit.
- Under the Page Contents section, click Edit next to the version you would like to edit.
- Make your changes and click, Save As New Version.
- Your new version will appear under the list of versions. To select that version as the one to be shown on your website, click Make Active.