Relating an email to a project or opportunity allows you and everyone in your team to quickly find emails related to them. It’s a great way to have a chronological history of every communication throughout your organization based around that specific activity.
In Kazeli there is 3 ways you can relate an email, they are:
- Sending an email from the Message Center prompts you to relate it
- Sending an email directly from the Project or Opportunity automatically relates it, so there is nothing more you need to do.
- From the Message Center, you can select a single email or multiple emails at a time and relate them.
Relating an email after sending it
After sending an email, you will be prompted with a dialogue box with various options.
1. After sending the email click on RELATE EMAIL TO A PROJECT OR OPPORTUNITY.
2. You can switch between Projects/Opportunities and Contacts by using the tabs at the top, and between Projects and Opportunities by using the VIEW tabs.
Click beside the Project, Opportunity or Contact name to relate. You can use the Search field to find a Project, Opportunity or Contact.
4. When you are finished relating, close the window.
The email can now be viewed from the related Project, Opportunity or Contact history.