To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with Godaddy.
- Log in to your Godaddy Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
- Select one of the following:
- I have specific nameservers for my domains — This option indicates that you are hosting your domain name with another company (enter the two or more nameservers your hosting provider gave you), or you have custom nameservers you want to use for this domain name.
- Primary: ns1.softlayer.com
- Secondary: ns2.softlayer.com
- Click OK.